The proper maintenance and filing of company records are key in ensuring statutory compliance. Our company secretary associates in Nairobi provides a full range of company secretarial services to ensure that your company is fully compliant with an ever increasing corporate statutory and regulatory compliance regimes.
Our secretarial service team based in Nairobi Kenya is well equipped to provide the following but not limited to;
- Kenyan company formation services
- Filing annual returns
- Processing CR12
- Updating details on e-Citizen.
- Corporate health checks,
- Management of meetings (Board meetings)
- Attending annual general meetings (AGM), board of directors meetings and board committee meetings.
- Preparation and completion minutes of the various meetings.
- Facilitating transfer of shares, increasing capital, allotments, rights issues, bonus issues etc.
- Completing and filing of statutory documents with the registrar of companies relating to share transfers, annual returns, change in directorships, change of name etc.
- Drafting of shareholders agreements.
- Preparation of bank resolutions and other documentation for various banks.
- Maintaining register of members for various clients.
- Company winding-up and de-registration.