This service is geared towards helping Kenyans living and working abroad to comply with the tax provisions in Kenya. Our Diaspora tax team is will handle the following for you:
- Ascertain the residency status of the Kenyan taxpayer living outside Kenya.
- Process Personal Identification Number (PIN) Certificates for Kenyans living abroad or relocating to Kenya.
- Act as tax representative in Kenya and file relevant income tax returns. The law requires any Kenyan who has a PIN, whether based in the country or abroad, to file a return annually, including a nil return.
- Account and pay taxes from taxable income earned worldwide, i.e. Investment income, rental among others.
- Claim tax credits based on the Double Tax Agreement (DTA) treaties.
- Encourage Kenyans living abroad to take advantage of Income Tax Amnesty. Tax amnesty is the opportunity given to taxpayers to write off an existing tax liability (including interests and fines)